Entrust is the global leader in digital trust and provides its customers with security solutions for people and infrastructure. It’s portfolio is built on a solid foundation of authentication and certificate solutions, reinforced by hardware security modules (HSM) and software solutions (KMS), and backed by deep product expertise and leading global and regional support.
Entrust helps companies set up and manage the protection of any environment – on-premises, managed services, cloud and IoT – with a portfolio of digital security solutions that have received the highest certification standards made for the world today.
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
Authenticate and protect the identities for all your uses – workforce, consumers, and citizens, with deployment options in the cloud, on-premise, or managed services.
- Multi-factor authentication
- Single sign-on
- Issuance of smart cards and tokens
- Identity check
- Authentication via mobile
- VPN Security
- Multi-tenancy for Identity as a Service (MSP Program)
Certificate lifecycle management services for trusted identities and transaction security.
- TLS/SSL certificates
- Digital signature certificates
- PKI products, on-premise, managed services, PKI as a Service
- IoT Security
- Mobile device management
- Verified Mark Certificate (VMC) for BIMI
NSHIELED HARDWARE SECURITY MODULES (HSMs)
Secure all environments, meet compliance requirements, build trust, and accelerate digital transformation in on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Data security and encryption
- Protection of infrastructure and applications in the cloud
- Protection of Intellectual Property and its components
- Code signing
- Protection of entry points and web exchanges
- Blockchain security
- Identification information and access to privileged accounts
- Address compliance needs of a vast number of standards and frameworks including FIP 140-2, FIPS 140-3, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, and eIDAS
PROTECTING SENSITIVE DATA IN VIRTUALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Powerful encryption, policy, and access control for virtual and public, private, and hybrid cloud environments (formerly Hytrust).
- KMIP key management server for encrypting virtual machines
- VMware vSphere® and vSAN™ encryption with pre-integrated KMS
- Encryption of multi-cloud environments
- Large-scale encryption key management (backup, DR, endpoint encryption)
- BYOK in Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Management of company secrets
- Automation and enforcement of workload compliance and security policies
- Mitigation of threats and insecure configuration